“EDUCATION IS THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON WHICH YOU CAN USE TO CHANGE THE WORLD.“ Nelson Mandela
Oral Surgery Associates is proud to sponsor The OSA Legacy Scholarship Program. Created in 2009 by Dr. John Hildebrandt, this program is designed to support our youth in pursuing their educational goals. The Doctor’s goal is to help them realize their full potential as educated, productive and contributing citizens of their communities. This program provides the student with opportunities for any trade, undergraduate, graduate or post graduate studies. It is also a way of saying, ‘Thank You for choosing Oral Surgery Associates”.
Every time OSA reaches 100 qualified participants* in this program, a student will be chosen and OSA will present one $1,000 scholarship to the educational institution of that individual’s choice. The scholarship funds may be used for any continuing education program for that student. (Note: In the event the winner is still in secondary school, funds will be set aside and designated for that individual, and administered when the time is appropriate.) Each winner will be contacted directly and the results will be sent out to all 100 participants in an E-mail. The program will then begin again, for the next 100 qualifying participants*.
*Qualifications: In order to qualify for the OSA Legacy Scholarship Program:
1) The student must be a patient of OSA.
2) The student must be between the ages of 15-25.
3) The student’s surgery must involve removing 3 or more wisdom teeth.
4) The student’s account must be paid in full prior to release of scholarship funds.
5) The student must continue their education after high school.
6) The student must complete and turn in the application form at the time of surgery.